More about our programs
- a relaxing time for youth to bond with peers and leaders through recreation, games, crafts, etc.
- a Bible study designed to equip students with the basics of the Christian faith and how to apply it to their lives
- service-related or mission-based activity
- time of fellowship with our center staff and volunteers
- a tasty snack or meal to cap off the program
Summer Intern Program
A 5-day program where selected youth to serve for 8 hours a day alongside our center staff. The program includes:
- exposure to and involvement in all ministry programs
- daily Bible study devotions and prayer with our staff
- serving alongside Christian college student interns
- lunch, snacks and refreshments
- life-on-life discipleship by our staff
Contact Vanessa for more information.
Special Youth Activities
We hold several special events and offer activities relating to youth throughout the year:
- Sewing Club – hands on learning using quality sewing machines taught by committed volunteers
- Field trips – both for attendance reward days and to give students new experiences
- “Angels of Light” Christmas program for qualifying families, sponsored by Second Baptist Church, one of our supporting partners.
- Christmas Store – families of youth at each center who are active in our Youth Clubs are eligible to receive gifts at no cost
- Free, family-friendly events for our surrounding communities – both centers host events such as block parties, community holiday meals, and movie nights, which include games, bounce houses, music, and food